If you are seeking to purchase a low-cost laptop or computer and are a concession card holder – or work in a community agency and are looking for IT equipment for your client, find out more.
B2C is a community enterprise, that processes unwanted IT goods donated through businesses. We erase all data, repair and or rebuild IT equipment as refurbished laptops and computers that can be provided as valuable low-cost IT resources for agencies supporting disadvantaged people in our community, and individuals holding government concession cards.
If you are looking to donate to this process – see more information here
If you are seeking to purchase a low-cost laptop or computer and are a concession card holder – or work in a community agency and are looking for IT equipment for your client, find out more..
2018/2019 PROJECT PARTNERS AND SUPPORTERS – SNAPSHOT
- Queens Fund
50 Laptops have been refurbished, Microsoft Windows 10 System and Office 2010 software installed, and distributed to Queens Fund Applicants
The Queen’s Fund supports single women & children in Victoria who are in distress, crisis or emergency situations.
The Queen’s Fund encourages women to increase their self-worth, skills and knowledge through:
- Short-term emergency relief to alleviate immediate financial crises with rent, medical and household expenses
- Educational grants to increase access to educational opportunities
- Grants which give women a chance to rebuild their lives and nurture their children
B2C Community Recyclers provides discounted refurbished computers/laptops to applicants who receive funding from The Queen’s Fund, who are able to provide financial aid to single women and children in Victoria who are experiencing hardship.
If you have a client who fits this criteria head to The Queen’s Fund website here.
- Mens’ Shed Program
20 Desktop computers have been refurbished, Microsoft Windows 10 System and Office 2010 software installed, and distributed to Manningham Mens’ Shed in conjunction with Access Health and Community
- WAYSS LTD, Matchworks, Campbell Page
Clients have received laptops and desktops that have been refurbished, with Microsoft Windows 10 System and Office 2010 software installed.
Glen Eira Historical Society
EWASTE DISPOSAL 2018 – SNAPSHOT
In 2018 B2C diverted over 60,000 kg of e-waste from landfill
- over 150 refurbished computers were upcycled to local individuals and communities in need,
- over 5000 working systems were checked for integrity and resource value before distribution to approved local exporters for resale in overseas markets
- our e-waste collection services saw more than 80 business and government organisations and more than 100 private individuals choose B2C Recyclers to manage their redundant IT equipment.
- our e–waste drop off services were used by more than 300 people